Dr. Jeremy is a Clinical Psychologist, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and a Licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist. A Member of the British Psychological Society, he is also a founding member of the Qualitative Methods in Psychology Section, a founding member of the Special Group for Coaching Psychology and trained at the British Clinical & Strategic Hypnosis Association.Practicing in Lebanon since 2003. Also consulting in Kuwait. Dr Jeremy works with children, adolescents and adults. He speaks English and French.
Specialized in the support and treatment of:
- Eating disorders and related issues (using both Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Hypnotherapy when or if required)
- Smoking Cessation (with Cognitive Hypnotherapy)
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders (such as Depression, Phobias, Panic Attacks)
- Compulsive Behaviours (Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Addictions)
- Traumas (such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorders, Grief)
- Learning difficulties (Attention Deficit Disorders, Hyperactivity, Anger Management, Assertiveness Training)
- Psychotic issues (Management of Schizophrenia and other specific issues)
Dr. Jeremy has been interviewed by several local TV programs such as LBC, Future TV, and CNN and is actively involved in promoting excellent mental health practice.